Working at Hybrid Software?
About our company:
With offices in Belgium, Germany, Italy, US and a global partner network, HYBRID Software is a software development company focused on innovative productivity tools for the graphic arts industry.
HYBRID Software’s CLOUDFLOW workflow, our PACKZ editor, and our integration products offer a unique set of advantages that include native PDF workflows, vendor-independent solutions based on industry standards, scalable technology and low cost of ownership. Our products are used by hundreds of customers worldwide in all areas of prepress and print.
For our offices in Merelbeke, Belgium we are currently looking for a dedicated Project Manager.
You will join our Solution Team and you will report directly to the Operations Manager.
- You will meticulously coordinate and follow-up the projects together with the clients and employees. Your main objective is to deliver the projects on time and within budget.
- Operational management of the projects: the preparation of the project planning and the development of the projects based on the objectives & milestones.
- You will be responsible for communication with customers, advising and supporting customers as well as managing customer expectations.
- Accurate and step-by-step monitoring of the planning and checking whether the objectives have been achieved.
- To be able to estimate the risks and their impact on the project/organization in a correct and timely manner.
- Take action to manage and neutralize these risks.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- Experience as a Project Manager or experience in managing projects in a different role, preferably in the IT sector, is a must.
- Strong listening & communication skills.
- Stress-resistant & flexible, you must be able to switch quickly between the different projects.
- Being able to set priorities & respect deadlines.
- Language skills: Dutch, English, French, every other language is a plus.
What we offer:
- Excellent terms of employment in a successful and growing global company.
- Informal work climate and variable working-hours.
- At Hybrid Software we value our customers and our employees. We have a flat organizational structure and we strongly encourage any initiative coming from our people.
Don’t hesitate to send your resume to HRemail@example.com or to contact us on T: +09329 5753 in case you have any questions.