Enfocus releases Review: Online Proofing Done Right
Gent, Belgium, 24 October 2023, Enfocus, the leader in providing affordable, flexible automation and PDF tools to the printing industry, is excited to announce the global launch of Enfocus Review. This advanced online proofing solution streamlines and elevates customer review cycles, offering a centralized, effortless, and workflow-integrated approach to proofing and feedback.
Engineered to simplify cumbersome review cycles, Review showcases an intuitive design that ensures ease of setup and operation. Its affordability is highlighted by value-driven pricing and the elimination of hosting fees, making it a cost-effective solution for any scale of business.
Review delivers ultra-fast, accurate PDF viewing in the browser, fully overcoming common challenges associated with browser-based reviews like viewer settings, overprint, and color spaces. By addressing these challenges, Review guarantees accurate, dependable, and exceptionally fast communication between clients and your printshop.
“We’re thrilled to introduce Enfocus Review to the global market,” says Davy Verstaen, Review Product Manager. “The launch of Review marks a pivotal moment where we elevate the proofing process to new heights of efficiency and accuracy. Every feature is designed with the user’s convenience and productivity in mind. And its launch on Enfocus Cloud marks a significant milestone in our journey to redefine this part of the print workflow landscape.”
Enfocus Review is the inaugural product on the Enfocus Cloud platform, marking the beginning of a new chapter for cloud-based solutions. This platform is designed to foster rapid, always-on access to centralized print resources. More groundbreaking products are set to join the Enfocus Cloud in the near future.
Enfocus Review Benefits at a Glance
- Ease of Use: Set up and start using Review with incredible ease; no complicated processes.
- Affordable: Value-based pricing tailored to match your exact needs and scale.
- No Hosting Costs: Say goodbye to additional expenses; Review is as cost-effective as it is powerful.
- Precise PDF Viewing: Eliminates the inaccuracies caused by viewer settings, overprint, and color spaces, and is all done in a browser.
- Configurable Interface: Tailor the tools and interface to suit each reviewer’s expertise and expectations.
- Multiple Approval Options: Configure any number approval decisions, each triggering an automated flow in Switch.
- Seamless User Management: Eliminate the fuss of managing accounts and passwords for every review cycle– magic, secure links remove the need.
- Switch Integration: Effortlessly move approved jobs into your production workflows with zero manual intervention.
- PitStop Report Integration: Leverage the reporting power of the world’s leading preflight tool seamlessly within your review cycle.
- Admin Interface: Gain a bird’s eye view of all pending review cycles for enhanced management and decision-making.
- Enfocus Cloud: Experience the power and flexibility of the newly launched Enfocus Cloud.
With the global launch of Enfocus Review, businesses worldwide are provided with a comprehensive strategy for proofing and feedback that integrates with Enfocus Switch production flows and fully eliminates the inefficiencies common to manual review processes.
Review is available immediately. For further information and a free trial, please visit enfocus.com/review.
Established in 1993 and headquartered in Gent, Belgium, Enfocus is a global provider of affordable, flexible automation solutions that include PitStop, Switch, Phoenix2Switch, Griffin, and Connect. Our software enables print service providers in the commercial, sign and display markets to deliver winning print services.
The Enfocus team partners with software OEMs, vendors and integrators to connect disparate systems in prepress, press and finishing, as well as manage quality. Enfocus enables its customers to integrate their technology ecosystems to boost efficiency, accuracy and consistency, enhancing performance and profitability.
Enfocus is a business unit of Esko, a Veralto company, and has offices in Europe, USA, and India. To find out more, please visit www.enfocus.com.