AGFA jobs: Project Manager Printing Applications
- You are responsible for projects related to the validation of new prepress systems: consumables and hardware, more specifically offset printing plates and CTP systems.
- You are responsible for supervising field tests at end customers, as part of the validation process.
- You investigate system complaints and participate in finding solutions to these complaints.
- You provide technical support to local sales and service organizations.
- You compare your own portfolio with that of the competition through extensive benchmark research.
- You translate technical results in a synthesized manner into a report.
- You develop and write procedures that are used in production, QC, training and in the field.
- You translate (changing) industry needs/trends into specifications for new product developments.
Het gewenste profiel
- You have a Master’s degree in Chemistry/Physics with an affinity for the printing industry or have a Bachelor’s degree in a printing field.
- Knowledge of the graphic industry and more specifically offset pre-press is a plus but not a must.
- You have a strong analytical mind.
- You are customer-oriented and hands-on.
- You have strong intersocial skills in a global international context.
- You are able to report the results of your research accurately and efficiently.
- You are organized and deliver quality within a predefined planning.
- You have strong communication skills and express yourself fluently in Dutch and English (
- You are flexible and willing to travel occasionally.
- A dynamic global organization with a history of innovation and strong product portfolio.
- A challenging environment combined with a supportive management structure.
- Career development and growth.
- A competitive salary and benefit package including company car, meal vouchers, insurance, representation allowance and a beautiful package of holidays.
- A friendly work environment surrounded by dedicated and professional colleagues.
Offset Solutions is one of the leading suppliers of prepress systems to the printing industry. Commercial, newspaper and packaging printers around the globe rely on us for the most extensive range of integrated solutions, from computer-to-plate systems and offset printing plates over color management and workflow optimization software to pressroom chemicals.
We are a company with a positive mindset and a ‘can do’ attitude, continuously striving for excellence. Offset Solutions is headquartered in Belgium with production and research centers in Germany, Brazil, China, and Israel. We are commercially active worldwide through sales organizations and dealers in more than 40 countries.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Application Engineering, Technical Support, Developer, Technology, Engineering, Research