Kodak recognized as the technology leader in digital print
Our award-winning digital technology is the result of:
- Our 100+ years of experience in foundational chemistry and material science
- Our deep expertise in developing groundbreaking inkjet technology
- Our continuing $25 million annual investment in research and development
RECENT AWARDS WON BY KODAK PRODUCTS
September 2020: Two InterTech™ Technology Awards:
- Uteco Sapphire EVO M digital web press powered by KODAK Stream Inkjet Technology: The first high-speed inkjet for flexible packaging print.
- KODAK PROSPER QD Packaging Inks and Film Optimizer Agent: Water-based solution ideal for printing on flexible substrates in food and personal care.
October, 2020: Five Keypoint Intelligence Buyers Lab (BLI) Outstanding Innovation Awards:
- KODAK PROSPER ULTRA 520 Press: Closes the gap with offset for image quality and productivity.
- KODAK PROSPER Plus Imprinting System: Add the high-quality, high-speed variable capabilities of digital to your analog offset press.
- KODAK PROSPER QD Packaging Inks and Film Optimizer Agent (FOA)
- Uteco Sapphire EVO M Press powered by KODAK Stream Inkjet Technology
- Uteco Sapphire EVO W Press powered by KODAK ULTRASTREAM Inkjet Technology: The first digital press for flexible packaging to match the productivity of flexography and the quality of gravure.
October, 2020: Printing United Alliance Product of the Year:
- KODAK PROSPER QD Packaging Inks and Film Optimizer Agent